Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas continued . . .


Let the fun begin
December 26, 2012


Day 3 of Christmas at our house. We
finally get to open our gifts from mom
and dad.










        
 Kylah

Repunzel my favorite



I love to do hair.




Kylah was so cute. She would open clothes and say "I really wanted this" She would get a big grin and giggle with every toy she opened.









                    Parker





Parker and his "big" gift. He was excited to get his very own Green Machine. Unfortunately it was snowing and he couldnt use it.




                      Katlyn


Katlyn is very much into Hunger Games and was excited to get the movie. She also got an ipod docking station with dvd player.




        Kalli





Nook
Kalli's gift was double wrapped so she couldn't figure out what it was. Her friend Paige was shopping with her mom and me when I bought it. I was a little concerned that she would be told what it was. True to her word, Paige kept the secret. Kalli loves to read and this was the perfect gift for her.



   


               Aaron

Aaron asked for a tablet of some sort. He got a Kindle Fire and promises to share with his wife.  

No comments:

Post a Comment