Wednesday, May 30, 2012
Dinosaur Park
Leanne and I had planned to take the kids to the zoo today. Her schedule got pretty hectic so we opted for lunch at McDonald's and the Dinosaur Park instead. It was a much shorter drive. I was watching Alex today as well so Leanne, Kadence, Shelby, Alex, Parker, Kylah and I went. Parker just wanted to get to the playground and didn't pay much attention to the attractions. Kylah loved looking at everything with her cousins. Alex was so good to just sit in the stroller and take everything in. He was able to get out and stretch when we got to the park. He and Kylah were fascinated by the ducks. Kylah was only on day 4 of potty training so we made many trips to the bathroom. The kids all seemed to enjoy themselves and Leanne and I got to sit in the shade and talk a lot of the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment